This bear hangs on our wall going downstairs in our kitchen. When kids come over they either think is scarey or cool. They usually cry or stare.
This also hangs on our wall overlooking our kitchen. You would think that I would lose a few pounds having a mule deer staring at me every meal. Nope.Jason just drew another amazing tag. I thought that he said the last tag was a "once in a life time tag". He will be scouting all summer and then hunting for about 3 weeks in the fall. So if you are wondering where we are going this summer on vacation, let me tell you. . .
"the Looney Bin"



7 comments:
I think a visit to Virginia is the perfect thing to do why a husband is scouting for the second time. Come see us! Bring the girls! Bring Nan! Just come!
Brandi, you're killing me. The mule deer comment!
Brandi you are so funny, I could die laughing. Just so you know. My boys always talk about the bear on your wall and tell everyone about how thier uncle Jason shot a bear and it's so big and how cool he is.
I finally found your blog. What cute kids. We live so close, we should get the kids together to play.
I love my wife for putting up with my hobbies and interests.
Jason
jason, you're disgusting!! i didn't know you had animal killer instincts. you neandrathal. poor little deer, brandi you deserve a prize!!
Hema is jealous! You better hope he gets a trophy - Hema's friend is making big money off of his trophy elk. People rent it for outdoor shows and stuff and Cabelas offered him some big money for it! Maybe you will get rich off of the trophy!
Post a Comment