We got up at 3:45 am and left for the race. The race route ran down Provo Canyon. So, we took off down South Fork running together just like I had imagined until about 3 minutes into the race and then Jason decided he wanted to win or something. He took off and I didn't see him until the end of the race. I kept looking for him on the side of the road hurt (because he was in so much pain the week before?) or I thought I would see him holding some water for me waiting for me to catch up to him but that did not happen. He was waiting for me at the end of the race eating pancakes.
He was a good sport though, he had no desire and still has no desire to run again!



13 comments:
so impressive! you guys are awesome! It was so fun to see you and the girls on Saturday. Hopefully i'll see you again soon!
You are awesome!!! Way to go!!! What a fun thing to do as a couple. I know there's no way I could ever talk Matt into that. You've inspired me. Maybe next year I'll do it.....oh wait, I said that last year!
Wow Brandi you are amazing (and you too Jason!)
Congrats! I know you had good times even though you act like you were slow. I am very impressed. Sam couldn't believe there were people actually eating the pancakes at the end--Now we know who those people were!
I am totally impressed! It was so great seeing you! Wish I could have seen you Jason!
way to go! the park city marathon is in a couple of weeks are you doing that one too?
I thought of you guys running down the mountain while we were in Heber. YOU DID IT! You rock girl. Good for Jason to go..of course he was eating after!:)
WOW! You guys are AMAZING to get up that early to run. Your girls are beautiful! It fun to see your blog. You have a cute family.
It's been awhile since I last spoke to you-but anyways keep in touch. melyndam.blogspot.com
Melynda Miller (A.C. friend)
You did it!!! Jason was faking his sore back the whole time, he knew he was going to run hard core the whole time:)
Did you see my sign I was waving at you!!!??? Good job Brandi! It was that athletic cheerleader coming out in you, huh? Then again, didn't Jason play basketball? You guys are so cute, and you still make me laugh out loud!
LOL!
congratulations. that's quite an accomplishment. I love running but I'm not sure I even remember how to do it, it's been so long! ha ha
Awesome, Brandi! I ran that a couple of years ago and loved it. Your girls are so cute, too.
OK so I know this is a very old post but I have to catch up with your life! CONGRATS GIRL!! I remember talking with you when you were excited about going 3 miles! way to go!!! Let's run sometime
Post a Comment