They are so beautiful. I love Halle's smile. How did you do their hair? Hot rollers or curling iron or neither. I need some serious tips. Ava's hair is usually stuck to her face with some kind of candy or food. Nice. Maybe a bow or curls won't really help her. haha
GIrls LOVE school, and boys....hmmm. Are you having to beat the boys off of those two yet? Noah is in love with Holly Henrie's neice, and Amanda Moody's daughter, i'll keep him away from Halle!
10 comments:
What beautiful girls!! They get cuter every day! Going back to school is so fun!
The cutest girls!!! I cannot get over how much fun they are. They love to pose and look pretty...just like someone else I know.
You are such a fabulous mom!
Oh my heck Brandi...could your girls be any cuter!?!? You make the rest of us moms look bad with all those cute hair dos
so cute! we were thinking of Halle yesterday with her first day of kindergarten. And I hope all of your hobbies are going well Brandi :)
holy crap!! you would die if you saw my hairdo-ing skills. seriously, knock it off, just let them have a bed head day, see if you can do it! i suck.
Soo cute!! The girls are getting so grown up!!
So cute! My sister saw this post and said she just can't take how gorgeous your girls are! I love how excited they both were!
Your girls are adorable and yeah for you- Some "Brandi" time during the day!
They are so beautiful. I love Halle's smile. How did you do their hair? Hot rollers or curling iron or neither. I need some serious tips. Ava's hair is usually stuck to her face with some kind of candy or food. Nice. Maybe a bow or curls won't really help her. haha
GIrls LOVE school, and boys....hmmm. Are you having to beat the boys off of those two yet? Noah is in love with Holly Henrie's neice, and Amanda Moody's daughter, i'll keep him away from Halle!
Post a Comment