Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We love Lake Powell!

We went to Lake Powell with our nextdoor neighbors the Sandstroms last week.
Gramdma Nan came along for the ride. She loved "frying" in the sun. I asked her if we could borrow some of her sunscreen, she laughed and handed me her tanning oil.

What can I say, it was the only picture I was in. Jason bought me the cool hat at the marina. I thought it was ugly, but then I realized it didn't matter it was so dang hot!


The girls both tried to ski, they didn't love it but at least they tried.




Halle wouldn't stay out of the water. I wouldn't have to ask where Halle was because I knew she was in the water swimming around.

Hunter loved going on the tube. She would be bouncing around falling off saying, faster, faster! I don't know where she gets her crazy side from, she worries me.





Here she is scaring the other kids. She would freak the little girl out.


Jason was a natural at surfing. He popped out of the water and was surfing with no trouble.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!

Leslie said...

How fun!! We love Lake Powell!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Do you ever stay home?;-)

RIndi said...

Holy cow, you guys are doing such fun stuff! Lake Powell is so fun and I love the pic of Halle where she's frowning! ha ha

Hema and Becky said...

That trip looks like a blast!! By the way HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! 11 years- WOW! Brandi, I can't imagine there being anybody better suited for Jason. Thanks for making him soooo happy! You are a great wife and mother and I love having you as a sister! We love you guys!

Josh and Lar said...

Looks like another fun trip! You guys really make the most out of your summer!

Jennifer Napierski said...

I'm so jealous. We haven't been to Lake Powell since we were first married. We keep saying when we don't have a little one to worry about but I think we're just lazy and have no one to go with! Maybe some of our friends in Highland will invite us one year!! Haha.