
This is Bryan and his best man, and Mallory with some of her bridesmaids.

Jason and Halle dancing away!

We heard if you put your and on your waist it will make you look skinny! Oh well, we tried.

This is Sierra, Bryan and Hunter just before the wedding.
7 comments:
I think it worked (the hand on the waist) or it just could be that YOU ARE SKINNY!!
Very pretty wedding!! I cant believe Bryan is married!! Im old.
more pictures, more pictures, preferably one where I DO look skinny.
How exciting! Brian looks so happy!
I don't think you have to do much to look skinny!!!
Cute pictures!! Bryan's wife is darling! Congrats to them both!
Cute pictures! It looks like the wedding turned out great!
Yeah Bry Bry!! We are so happy for them!!
you're just discovering the arm on hip pose?? it's gotten me through a lot in my life!!!:) you're beautiful as ever. love ya.
Post a Comment