Wow...I am sooooo impressed! They look professional. So will you take AJ's 3 year old pictures for me. Not to make you feel obligated, but if you don't, he probably won't get any taken. Kinda sad, huh. So if you need someone else to practice on!??
So cute! I bet it helps that you have the most adorable children too! I totally agree with the money being worth it with a professional too! I tried to take some pics a while back of my sisters to see if I could do something cool with it. . . I failed miserably and now have no problem paying a professional! Yours look A LOT better than any of my attempts did!
3 comments:
Wow...I am sooooo impressed! They look professional. So will you take AJ's 3 year old pictures for me. Not to make you feel obligated, but if you don't, he probably won't get any taken. Kinda sad, huh. So if you need someone else to practice on!??
Cute cute cute! Love them!
So cute! I bet it helps that you have the most adorable children too! I totally agree with the money being worth it with a professional too! I tried to take some pics a while back of my sisters to see if I could do something cool with it. . . I failed miserably and now have no problem paying a professional! Yours look A LOT better than any of my attempts did!
Post a Comment