Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photo Class 101


Due to the fact that both of my children are in school and I am feeling very sad about it, Jason thought it would be good if I found a hobby. So, I signed up for a photography class. I learned things about the camera that I didn't know existed. But, now I am more confused than ever.
The next time you get your kids pictures taken and you write out a huge check and think it is out of control the amount of money you are spending, it is well worth every red cent! It is a lot harder than you think!

7 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Those are great pictures! Way to go Brandi! Maybe you can start taking my kids pictures too!!!! I love the picture of Halle sitting on the barrel! What a fun hobby.

Leslie said...

But look how good you did! I love it! Very cute. Thats a good class to take...once all the kids get into school...which is feeling like NEVER for me.

Josh and Lar said...

your pictures look great! i would love to learn how to take better pictures!

Jessica F. said...

I am totally impressed! That is a totally valuable hobby. I think you did a GREAT job!!

bulkleybunch said...

nicely done brandi!!! you're girls are too beautiful, you'll never know if you took a "bad" or "good" one because they are so stinking gorgeous!

The Pixton Family said...

Your photos are fantastic! Stick with it!

Persnickety Prints said...

Hey, remember...i wanna take a class with you!!! WHen? WHere? DId you buy one of those FANCY camera's with different lenses? FUN!