Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 2- Fall Break- Gardner's Village

Gardner's Village this year was hot and crazy. I would have to say half of Utah was there. It was fun but crowded.

We brought bread to feed the ducks, but I think that they had so much bread that they were about to explode.



Sierra, Hunter and Halle posing. I wish that my photography class would have helped me a little more. I am so clueless.


It is a family tradition to go there every year, but we may be changing that tradition.

Well. . . by the time it rolls around next year we will have forgotten the madness.

7 comments:

brooke said...

I took my kids on Thursday--what madness! I don't know what I was thinking--next year--we are not going over UEA. Your girls look adorable.

Sarah M said...

What cute girls!! I hope all is well with you guys. You must come over and see the baby sometime!!

Payslie said...

I don't know what you are talking about...Your pictures are adorable! I just might hire you out to do our Christmas photos!

Jessica F. said...

How fun! Your girls are so dang cute!

bulkleybunch said...

i love the festive outfits, you are for sure supermom!! love ya bk!

RIndi said...

SO cute! I love Gardner village! I wish I could have gone. . now it's just too cold. Oh well!

Sam said...

What is Jason going to be for Halloween? A redneck hunter dressed in camo pretending to chase a deer in central Utah?

Or was that last year?