Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Job Grandma!

Halle slept at my mom's house last Saturday night before Conference. When they got up the next morning my mom was taking her medicine. Halle asked her what she was doing. My mom said that she was just taking her medicine. Halle gave her a thumbs up and said, "Good job Grandma, thanks for trying." Halle is a fun girl to have in our family. She keeps us laughing.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

hahahaha. Your mom is going to think about that everytime she takes her meds now. LOL CUTE GIRLS!

Hema and Becky said...

Halle is such a cutie. I love that she has such a cute personality. I was laughing so hard when your mom asked if Vela was a good baby and she said "No, but she is cute!" She is a real character!!

RIndi said...

She is too cute! I love how cute her personality is! What fun that will be during the teenage years! I'm only now realizing what a nightmare I was!

Jessica F. said...

She is such a cutie! I love to hear the cute things little kids come up with!