Hunter was "Fancy Nancy" or a model or a movie star. She loved walking around the halls acting like a star. People asked me who she gets it from, NOT HER PARENTS! She was out of control.
whatever Brandi...fancy brancee! :) j/k that doesn't rhyme. Do i need to post our sweet nylon covered faces when we were incognito, bowling down the halls in the avenues...we so wanted attention! Your girls are so freaking cute! don't ever cut their hair! Hope to see you at target, or roberts, or gap soon! Oh, and my artic circle shake this week was amazing!:)
5 comments:
Soooo cute! I love their costumes and I know Hunter gets her "fancy" from you Brandi. Ha ha. Anyway, I love the last photo with the leaves--so pretty.
They both look soo cute! I love the pretty girl costumes so much more than all the freaky boy costumes!
whatever Brandi...fancy brancee! :) j/k that doesn't rhyme. Do i need to post our sweet nylon covered faces when we were incognito, bowling down the halls in the avenues...we so wanted attention!
Your girls are so freaking cute! don't ever cut their hair! Hope to see you at target, or roberts, or gap soon! Oh, and my artic circle shake this week was amazing!:)
Such cute costumes! I love Fancy Nancy!
Oh your little girls look so cute! Adorable costumes
Post a Comment