I posted two of my favorite pictures of my girls because: 1. I can't figure out how to download pictures to my computer. 2. I have had mono for 3 months and I have spent all my time googling every disease I could think of. I am feeling better so our blog will hopefully start looking better. These 2 pictures remind me that even though they have been arguing and teasing for the last 48 hours, that they are still sweet little girls!
.jpg)



6 comments:
I do hope you start feeling better! Maybe a trip out here is in order:)
I'm glad you are starting to feel better!! You have such beautiful girls, but I can't blame them for not being on thier best behavior when they get this crummy weather for spring break!!
Wow Brandi! Im glad you are feeling better but that had to have sucked!!! Im glad you posted those pictures because it reminds me that spring will be here one day!!! Look at that green green grass. Awwww.
I feel so horrible that Sam never told me you had mono. What a drag! Your girls don't take a bad picture. They are beautiful and I'm jealous. I'm so glad you will be back to blogging--I was beginning to wonder if you gave it up!
So sorry we've been sick! Happy to see you blogging again!
I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I can only imagine how horrible mono would be! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment