Friday, April 24, 2009

We love Wendy's

It's been a rough few months at our house. Due to me having mono for 4 months lets just say things around here haven't been running as smoothly as usual.

So, for Jason's Birthday he decided he would like to go out and eat at MiMi's Restaurant. We sat at our table for over an hour with no food. We are both very patient when it comes to restaurants and food. We both have a ton of experience with rude, mean people, since were both worked in the food industry. So we quietly walked out of the restaurant after drinking a gallon of water.

Guess where Jason ate for his big 35th B-day!! Yep, Wendy's. The dollar menu.
(We are on a budget)


6 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

That's great! I don't understand the slow restaurant (or maybe it's just I can't ever find 2 hours to eat!) Hope you're feeling better Brandi!

Jessica F. said...

We just had Wendy's tonight and LOVE that place. Only I swear they use to have a 99 cent menu. Maybe they still do out there but not here!

I love that you just walked out...

Hema and Becky said...

That is a sign of a happy family -All you need is a few bucks and each other!! You are awesome!

Jill Heaps said...

Brandi,
I hope you are feeling better! I am so sorry you haven't been well. That makes for a miserable 4 months..especially when you are the mom! There are no such things as a break. Good luck with your health, I want to see more 1/2 marathons this summer girl!

Unknown said...

Oh, my HECK! You guys are funny! We would have made some noise but, then again we are rude!j/k

bulkleybunch said...

you are so funny! i love your guts. it was so great seeing you, sorry i'm such a weirdo. that sucks about mono, i wish i had an excuse for my laziness. your daughters are even more beautiful in person, and you're not too bad yourself. love ya bk. and happy 35th jason!