
My mom went to Grandparent's Day at school last week. They did a lot of fun activities together. Their favorite part of Grandparen'ts Day is the annaul trip to Maggie Moo's after school. My mom saves up all of her money so that she can take the kids there.
It's not on the Hawkins budget.

Why do my kids feel like they need to pose in every picture?

I think Grandma Nan is a little tired. I think she went home and took a nap!
3 comments:
Nan is the best!
Ha ha your girls really are too funny! I totally posed all when I was younger too! I hope you guys are doing great! Joe and I have missed the last couple get togethers so we've missed you guys!
What a blessing to have your mom so close by! Your girls are adorable posing or not!
Post a Comment