
Here are a few things that I love about Jason-
1. He is patient. Or he used to be, he said dating me used up all of his patience.
2. He is a great cook. He has taught me everything I know-at least he likes to think.
3. He is super OCD= clean clean clean. He cleans the toilet every time he uses it.
4. He has better taste in clothing then I do. He brought me out of the "Grunge Look".
5. He has great hygiene. He introduced the hunting world to "wet wipes".
6. He is extremely cheerful in the mornings (who in there right mind is cheerful in the mornings?)
7. He is a hard worker. When we got married my dad said to make sure he likes to work. Great advice dad! He gets up every morning when it's still dark and gets dressed in the family room so he doesn't wake up his girls.
8. He is always on time. He doesn't just yell for us to get ready or sits in the car and honk. He helps the girls get dressed and helps me get my jewelry on, and then picks out my shoes and has them setting by the door.
9. He loves girls. I know Jason would do flips if he had a boy, but he has taught Hunter and Halle everything he knows about hunting, gun safety, scouting for deer, elk and other animals.
10. Jason is the BEST!
This is Jason's dad. I am sure Jason learned how to be a great father from his dad. Thanks Grandpa Dave!
10 years ago






7 comments:
This post seriously had me laughing out loud at the Jason stuff and then getting teary eyed at your dad's stuff. Jason is awesome and he is everything you said--clean, a little OCD, avid hunter, but loves his girls (all of you) so much. I loved that he brought you out of the grunge look. That had me totally busting up. Those are such cute pics of your dad.
I LOVED that post! Jason is great and you two make the perfect couple.
I love seeing pictures of your dad. Kent really was an amazing person! I am sure you think about him everyday.
Miss you guys!!!
oh great. I guess I'll just go cry myself to sleep now. I tried to come up with a cute post for Father's Day, and guess what, since my computer crashed 2 years ago, I do not have one single picture of dad on my computer. so, I just gave up and didn't write anything.
That was funny. I think that is my favorite post of yours. ever.
Rick told the girls just a few days ago that "if you're not 5 minutes early, you're late." I've been saying it every day since.
Kelli
that was a great post bk! i'm with brooke, laughing then crying. i'm so sorry your dad isn't here to read that, but somehow i think he'll get the message! jason's ocd stuff cracked me up, can he hang out with casey for a few days? maybe rub off on my man?!
Oh aren't Dad's the best!!! I love that picture of Jas and Hunts! Who was doing her hair when you were in the hospital having a baby?
I loved the picture's of your parents! YOur dad was awesome! Byrce and I really liked him...
What a great tribute to my brother!! I'm glad that he makes you and your girls so happy. You are so good for him Brandi!! I don't know what would have ever happend to Jason if he didn't find you!! Also, a sweet tribute to your dad! I know you miss him very much!
Post a Comment