We went camping again. It was a lot of fun. I didn't realize it was going to be so cold. So, Halle had to borrow her cousins pants. I thought we would be fine in short. I'm learning. I hate to over pack clothes. That means that I will have to do more laundry when we get home!

These are the fun things we do when we go camping.
1. Taking rides on the Rhino. FUN!

2. Jason doing all of the cooking. Way FUN!

3. The kids playing their D.S. games and getting along great! Miracle

4. Shooting their pink gun. Jason loves it!

5. Hanging out with the cousins. They are the funniest kids ever.
(We had to borrow pants from Fisher) Thank you Fisher and Melinda

6. Another thing we do is pose for the
camera. It makes me happy!

7. We have a lot of fun camping with the family. Hopefully the kids love it as much as we do!
5 comments:
Of course you are fun... you have a "Wild Thing". I am sure you kids are having the time of their lives and will always enjoy camping. I LOVE the pink gun!
What great memories you are making!
you almost make camping seem bearable! vomit. you are a trooper! and even though i'll deny it later, the pink gun is super cute!
Hawkins - you ARE fun! And do you know of the term "blog stalker"? That describes me because Andrea Wright shared your blog address with me. Small world I know, right?! www.highlandgardnerfamily.blogspot.com
You guys sure are fun!! We had fun seeing you at the movie! We need to get together more often. It made me laugh that you had to borrow pants. We went camping once and I ran out of diapers for little Hema. Try borrowing those in the mtns!
Post a Comment