Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

This is Halle with her teacher Mrs. Williams. She was such a great teacher. If I had another child I would hope that he would have her for his teacher. She was awesome.

This is the proud mother and her sweet daughter. I can't believe she is going to be in 1st grade.

These are the boys in our neighborhood that we carpooled with. They were so excited to be in the same class with each other.


The Kindergarten program was so adorable. They were all so cute and happy. Halle had a part at the end of the program "We will have a short reception following". We practiced her part 50 times. She did a great job!



2 comments:

brooke said...

My favorite picture is the one of Halle looking so cute and dainty between all the boys in the program. So funny you had to drive three stinky boys to school with darling Halle. My car was full of stinky little boys this year too.

The pic of you is so cute too.So fun to see you on the blog!

Jessica F. said...

I love that she had that part! Last the best of all the game. Halle is the cutest thing! I can't believe that she is done with kindergarten!