Jason is starting to learn how to pose with the girls. It's kind of scary.
Halle
Hunter said she wouldn't wear those goggles because they weren't in fashion. After she put them on she wouldn't take them off.
I love riding the rhino up the canyon. I could this every Monday night.



5 comments:
Your girls are so cute! And that last picture is so great!
Your girls are such girls. I love the poses and I'm glad they are teaching Jason. My kids would think they died and went to Heaven if they got to ride on the Rhino. In the picture of Halle by herself I totally thought it was Hunter--wow--i never thought they looked alike until now.
You guys always have so much fun. I am LOVING the goggles!
Can't wait to see you soon!
How fun!! Maybe you could drive the rhino over here and visit us. Hema is dying to have your gilrs over to play!
You guys have so much fun! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment