Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Halle

Halle turned 6 June 26th. She is getting to be so big.

She had a lot of ideas for Birthday presents. She wanted Legos, a Baby Alive and more but we stuck to Legos and a Baby Alive.

O.K. she also wanted a Piggy Bank. I found this cute one at the dance store. She was with me and begged for it. So, I bought it for her and saved it for her B-day. It was our little secret for about 10 minutes.
Halle has been asking for this doll that (pees) for 2 years. I was hoping that she would forget about it. I refused to buy a doll that pees. Well, if you know Becky K. (my sister-in-law) ask her about her Cabbage Patch Doll. Becky finally got her C.P.D. when she was a teenager. I was trying to prevent that from happening so I just gave in and bought the sweet peeing little doll. She loved it and watched it pee for hours.



Wow! Look at it PEE! Cheap entertainment. (Halle and Nyah)

Halle doesn't like cake or frosting. (CRAZY!) Every year I go to Kohler's and buy her a giant glazed donut that she eats all by herself (just like her mom, except I do it in the closet).





1 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Yeah for Halle getting baby alive. Believe it or not, the doll I wanted for so long was baby alive too! My mom tried to appease me with a cabbage patch at age 11, but I finally got baby alive at age 12! By then, none of my friends wanted to play dolls with me. Oh well!