Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good times!

We went to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. The kids played in the museum for hours then we went to the fountains. It was so blazing hot that we stayed there for about 30 minutes.

This is Halle jumping in the air trying not to get wet.

This is the crew, A.J., Hunter, Lauren, Micaela and Halle. Shirlene and I were asleep on the bench, frying in the sun. It's hard having as much energy as these sweet little darlings. I thought they would go to bed and be exhausted. Instead of being exhausted they planned a late night for Thursday and invited 15 neighbor girls to come over and play night games.
Stay tuned for that!


5 comments:

Leslie said...

I keep waiting for my kids to run out of energy too. Hasnt happened yet. Maybe tomorrow.

brooke said...

Can you believe we have never been to the fountains at Gateway? I have the annual pass to the Musuem so if you ever want to go again--call me then we'll gorge ourselves at lunch at CPK.

The Pixton Family said...

What a fun place! Your girls are darling.

Ryan and Amber said...

I was really hoping to see you in your swimsuit flaunting your stuff through the fountains. Geez - what a let down! :)

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your girls are so cute.