We love hidden picture books, here is one for you to try. Look for a cute blond standing in the mass of red. Yes, it is Hunter. I showed up at 8:45 am to get a front row to the program didn't start until 9:45. I thought I was going to be the first and "best" mom there but, I was a little too late for the front row. So, I was stuck about 30 rows back. I didn't get the best pictures.
These are pictures from the Robison Family Christmas party. We ate breakfast for dinner and then the kids exchanged gifts. We also played a game and then realized why we don't play games. The Robisons are way to competitive.
This picture is blue because I can't figure out how to use my camera (obviously).



4 comments:
competitive? what?
How fun! At least you can have Christmas programs...we live in a Jewish community and have "winter break". Hope you had a great Christmas!
you are a funny girl!
I'm just gonna throw this out there - even if the photos aren't premo, the girls' hair is stellar in every pic! Good job, Mama!
Post a Comment