We went to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE a while ago. (Jason did not participate) He was home watching "Huntin Shows."

This is Brandon and Jeanine. They were our favorite. Brandon was awesome. Brandon,
Gev, Thayne, and Katie from
SYTYCD were teachers at Hunters studio this last weekend. They were so good and fun to watch.

This is Jamie,
Halle's awesome dance teacher. She has taught Hunter for 4 years and now she teaches
Halle. She is so cute and thoughtful.

Why do I look like a freaky giraffe? What a
scary picture. I thought
Halle looked so cute so I had to put it in the blog but, wow I must have been having a hard night or something. I wore my favorite charm on my necklace that night, and I had just realized that I had lost it. So that is my excuse for looking so weird in this picture.
Halle wore herself out. She fell asleep half way through the show. She fell asleep half way through The Lion King too. I need to start slipping her a little of Jason's Dr. Pepper before the shows. Or start asking for refunds.
6 comments:
How fun!! You don't look like a griaffe by the way....
Brandi, you are hot and you know it!
Halle is really starting to look like Hunter! Wow. You have such cute girls!!
My girls would love that! That is so cool that some of the dancers came to the girls studio!
Looks like a lot of fun! Random connection, but Jamie was in all my education classes at BYU. I'd forgotten she was a dance teacher. small world!
I'm pretty sure that you'll have at least one possibly both girlies end up on that show so it is good you got some additional exposure for them! SO jealous! I'm a Tivo addict to all shows DANCE.
Where's picts of Hunts I thought she was looking pretty sassy!!!
Post a Comment