Friday, January 15, 2010

What a sweet kid!

Halle says some funny things.
1. She asked if we could adopt a big brother for her on KLS.com.
2. She also asked if Heaven Father counts all of her lies. I told her "yes". She said she might be in trouble because she has said at least 100 or maybe 50.

5 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Cutest girl ever! I love the stuff that Halle comes up with. Please post more of her cute phrases!

The Pixton Family said...

That is so cute- I wish you could get kids on KSL.com!

brooke said...

That picture--my goodness--she's gorgeous. Halle reminds me of me--at least with the lying.

I can't help her with the big brother but I do have a little brother for her--he's 22 months--and he's been on Craig's list for months with no takers. What do you say? He's free.

Ryan and Amber said...

What? She lies? Now where on earth would she learn a trick like that? My guess is either Mama or Gramma Nan. I know where your roots are, my dear, and family traits don't typically just die off from generation to generation! :)

Cami said...

Oh Hals, She's one of a kind!!!