Friday, July 2, 2010

Halle's B-Day and Camping

Miss Halle turned 7 last week. She decided that she would like to go camping.
Halle is a great daughter. She is always energetic and happy. She is a great dancer, gymnast and swimmer. Halle wakes up every morning and loves to get her jobs done. . . FAST. I never have to ask her to do her jobs. She is a great reader and has a great memory. I always have to ask her where I put "things" and she usually knows exactly where they are.

She is a super duper daughter! We love her a ton.


Fisher is a PYRO maniac. He was crazy! Fisher was making all sorts of faces while he was playing in the fire. I bet he burned off his eyebrows. He was so entertaining. We loved it. My dad would have gone nuts with him playing in the fire. My dad was all about fire safety.

The girls watching Fisher play in the fire.


The girls getting smoked out by Fisher playing in the fire.
Hunter breathing in fresh air. (Fisher was on a break.)

Jason posing with the Birthday Girl.

Aleyda picked some flowers for Halle. What a bunch of sweet girls.

The girls waiting for breakfast.


The girls had to make their own breakfast. Am I living the dream or what.

Hunter and Lauren thankful to be camping together.

3 comments:

brooke said...

Halle is so cute. We miss her.

You are a good woman for all that camping. I like the Great Outdoors but only if I can come home at night to my own bed.

Unknown said...

Halle is so adorable. What a great personality! I love it! You can't tell you take a lot of picture's of the kids can you?! :) Fun times!

Ryan and Amber said...

Will you throw Ryan's next birthday party? He would like to go camping and have a fire and pancakes for breakfast too. Sounds like you got it down sista!

Cute little Hallster's... what a hottie!