Monday, July 19, 2010

Robison Family Reunion

Grandma Nanners and the Grand kids.

We looked for wildlife. My dad would be so proud.

We piled in our Rhinos and took off for Boulder Mountain. It was so much fun. I think this is illegal but that is O.K. it was totally worth it.


We stayed in cabins that my Aunt Shirley owns. She is my dads younger sister. They were super clean and we were super happy about that. I had just gotten back from Girls Camp the day we left so I wasn't in the mood to "rough it".

This is the crew.

We went on a mile hike the next day. It was so hot! I thought we were going to die. We weren't prepared for the heat. HOLY COW! We found this shade and hung out for awhile.

This is the where the trail ended, (Thank Heavens).
So sweaty and hot, but still smiling for the camera.

The last picture leaving Capital Reef. It was a fun family reunion. Hopefully we will go back next year.
Someone left gray t-shirts on our door step one night. We don't know who it was but thank you for the t-shirts, marshmellow guns, bubbles and the cute mugs.

Thanks you Family Reunion Fairy!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

wasn't that fun? Can't wait to do it again.

Jessica F. said...

Fun. Fun. FUN!

I loved seeing you and the kids over the weekend!

Ryan and Amber said...

BOULDER Mountain? You and Jason are officially in the cool kids' club now. Good thing for Grandma Nanner's to teach you all about the finer things in life!

Unknown said...

You guys know how to have some FuN! :) It looks like you had a blast!

Unknown said...

You guys know how to have some FuN! :) It looks like you had a blast!