Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Swim Meet #2

The girls getting ready for their 100 freestyle.
I was so stinking hot! Please remind me to wear my string bikini next time.

Hunter and Halle


Getting ready . . .



A close-up of the finish.

This is Hunter swimming the breast stroke. She is so funny. She smiles the entire race. She was super excited to swim this race and not be disqualified. I guess you can be disqualified if you do something wrong. Who knew?

Halle is an awesome swimmer, but she gets a little stressed out before she swims. Jason was giving her a pep talk.
This is after Hunter competed her 1st race. She was super excited that she improved by 30 seconds. The girls are doing awesome. I can't believe they are swimmers! GOOD JOB!

3 comments:

brooke said...

This is impressive. I'm just hoping my kids don't drown let alone, swim laps!!

I love Hunter smiling as she swims!

I want pics of you in the string bikini :-) I know you are joking but you actually could pull it off--wish I could be in Sun Valley to lay by the pool with you this year--I fear I would get harpooned.

Jessica F. said...

Your girls are so cute! I love that they are enjoying it so much.

I LOVE that string bikini idea. You really are one of the only people I know that could wear one... I think you should!

Jill Heaps said...

Why is it that our kids can swim so much better than us?! They are doing awesome!!! Our last meet we sat in the sun for 3 hours before Jac's first event!!! UGH... oh well, it helps us work on our tans, especially you in your bikini :)