Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bow Huntin'

We went bow hunting with the Westcott's and Lanny's family a few weeks ago.
I brought my camera but the battery was dead, so these are all pictures from Nycole's camera.


We went down by Monticello. It was the prettiest place ever. We loved it. The Westcott's are from Monticello so, they showed us around. They wanted to take us on a "ride" in the Rhino's. This was the absolute scariest ride I have ever been on. Holy Cow! I have never been so scared in my entire life.

This is me giving Nycole the finger (not "THE FINGER", the Shame Shame finger). Jason is smiling on the outside but freaking out in the inside.


Are you kidding me. We could hardly fit between trees. We had to push the trees away and suck in our gut to get past the trees.


The kids kept asking if we were going to die!
Why are they so dramatic?
I think were going to live! Now pass the cookies!

The view from the top.


I was posing for Nycole so she could get a shot of the European in the back ground. INTENSE!
We were laughing so hard at his stance, and his telaphoto lens. He could probably count the moons around Mars with that lens.

This is Newspaper Rock. Jason LOVES this kind of stuff. He was in hieroglyphics heaven.

Keep in mind we were camping. Give us a break.


No deer were killed. But we still had an awesome adventure.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Brandi, you are the funniest chick I know!

Unknown said...

Classic pictures!:) I laughed so hard as if we were there again! I love the European...the picture doesn't show what was on his pants. haha. Seriously that was a ton of fun! Now you can say you went on a "real rhino ride"! :) I knew if we told you all details you might have passed. :) Fun times.

Cami said...

Looks like FUN!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Pretty much one of my fav pictures of you of all time - with the European dude. We make fun of those kind ALL the time down south. HA HA HA