Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yahoo!

I have a cute little 2nd grader and a big 5th grader going off to school today.

This sweet kid is fast in the mornings. She gets everything done even her bathroom job.
This sweet kid is a turtle in the mornings. She got up at 6:15 and was almost late for the first day of school. HELP!


Devilish smiles-same teacher- GOOD LUCK!

5 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

They look too cute... they learn well from their mommy :) Have fun eating your bon bon's and hey, let's get together!!!

brooke said...

They look adorable like usual.

I'm so jealous that you have all day to yourself.

I sent Jason a Gap Friends and Family 30 % off pass. It's good at ON and Banana too. I didn't have your email. He probably deleted it!

Cami said...

Back to School.... Back to School....YUCK for the kids WOWEE for me!!! They look adorable, but poor Hunts looks a little sleepy in the first pict(poor early bird)!

Jessica F. said...

Your girls get prettier by the second!

Ryan and Amber said...

They look freakin cute! Get your bball bat out mama - the boys are gonna come a knockin!