Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas Morning

Halle and Hunter like to wake up early on Christmas Day. On school days I can't drag their sweet little tails out of bed.

This is what the we got for Christmas this year:




Jason got this most amazing ceiling. He has been wanting one for years. Finally his dreams came true and he received this for Christmas. AHHH. (JK)


I received the most amazing white wall. I had actually been wanting this done for years. My dreams came true too!


Halle was easy this year. She wanted a robe, and dry erase markers. She also received this "UGLY Doll" from Hunter. Hunter made it in her sewing class. I was pretty impressed with her new found talent. Good job Hunter!


Halle and her parents were surprised when Santa left this. . . a frog aquarium. It is pretty awesome. Halle has to feed the 2 frogs 2 pellets on Monday and Fridays. The frogs will last years. NOT! Boss Hog is doing fine, Daisy Duke died a week later. I found out where to get a replacement, no need to worry!



Now that Hunter is taking sewing, she asked for a sewing machine. I think it is so cute. She also asked for clothes. Maybe next year she can make her own clothes.



We always end the morning with Calorie Fest 2010- Crepes and sausage. Yum!

4 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Looks like fun!~ Your wood trim is amazing!

Ryan and Amber said...

You know your walls look stellar! Can't wait to see them. Also, Halle was only asking all those questions to see if Nana was a candidate for Santa. Just sayin'. :)

brooke said...

I love how the walls and ceiling turned out. Those are awesome gifts...I think I'm going to give Sam drapes for his birthday!

Cami said...

A FROG? wow your Santa's nice!!!