Monday, January 10, 2011

Robison Christmas Party

We wanted to change things up from our usually Christmas party at Grandma Nan's this year. So, we started at Grandma Nans for a yummy spaghetti dinner.
I think the kids were happy with this choice.


We then went to Thanksgiving Point for a Trolley Ride.

The Robison Family posing in front of the Reindeer. The boys wanted to shoot them after.


Look how much darn fun we are having.


The entire Robison Clan in front of the trolley.

We then went to Grandma Nan's for dessert and presents. We (Kelli) put together a scrap book of our Robison Family Reunion for my mom. She loved it. We (including Grandma Nan) decided she doesn't need anything but we thought the scrapbook was a good idea and she could have it forever.

Hunter sporting her Christmas fashion. Oh my!
I think that this is our new Christmas tradition. Thanks for the idea Brooke!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are a TON of fun!

Kelli said...

so much fun. I want to do it all over again.

clarke fam said...

I love that Hunter has now taken over your posing skills!!

Ryan and Amber said...

OK - I'm just gonna say it - in the family clan pic you look like you're humpin' Gramma Nan - There - it's out in the open. You be the judge! LOL