Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Check us out!

Halle started piano this week. She has promised to practice everyday without complaining! YEAH. She is doing awesome. She has practiced every day this week.

This is Halle, practicing her technique. She is holding a birds nest in her hands. She is a natural.

This is Hunter this morning.


This is this afternoon. Yeah for her. No more braces (for a while). Now she wears a retainer. Yeah for me. How many times do you think I will be throwing that thing away. I will be going through the garbage at least once a week.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

MAN! You are in some serious trouble with those girls. Im glad Jason has guns. Or a bow. Whatever works.

Kelli said...

Leslie is hilarious.
Don't you go through the garbage once a week already?

Jessica F. said...

I can't believe she already has them off! Hunter looks so grownup.
Go Halle!

Unknown said...

Good for Halle! Hunter looks awesome! With or without braces!

Ryan and Amber said...

Halle looks so studious - I love it. I'll cross my fingers for you that the practicing lasts. :)

brooke said...

Your new living room looks great. I want to come see it in real life.

When did Hunter turn 18? Holy cow she is beautiful. Watch out!

bulkleybunch said...

your girls are insanely gorgeous. i can't get over it! but then again, they've got one hot mamma! xoxo

Cami said...

Tell Jas to get out his gun!!!