
Friends of ours that live in Texas came over on Sunday to hang out. Ben C. grew up with Jason. They were good friends. Ben's wife Trish decorates cakes for fun. She has been asked to be on the Food Network for a cake challenge. We are practicing our skills so we can be her assistance on TV. She gave us a demonstration of her skills.
Hunter LOVED it!

Hunter spent hours making cup cakes and decorating them yesterday. It was a "Snow Day", so the girls didn't have school.

These are some of the cupcakes we tried to decorate.

This one is a little time consuming but it looks pretty cool.

the rose
Hunter's favorite cupcake was the "Pop Corn". Hunter couldn't stop making cupcakes. She took them to school for "Market Day". I hope the kids realize how darn long it took to make those cupcakes. I bet they licked the frosting off and dumped it in the garbage.
6 comments:
UMMM I keep checking my porch... still no cupcake!!!
Cute and yummy looking! Your girls are learning things most adults can't do! I love it!
She need to open her own store. Those are absolutely amazing!
Oh my gosh those are so cute. Hunter needs to come to my house and teach me. I am making mini cupcakes for Sammie's teeny tiny party on Saturday. I suck at all things cooking or baking so I've very nervous.
Holy Crap - I have two summer birthday babies - can I commission your girls to make the cake? SO cute.
Those are awesome!
Post a Comment