Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Farm

For FHE we went out to Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins Farm with the Barlow girls.
Jason is showing off his skills.


Halle and Hunter take horseback riding lessons so they were professionals.


Micaela



Lauren



Hunter loves riding.



These two girls are so goofy together, but I love it. You are only a kid once.



Halle loves the swing too.




Then we went to a neighbors house that has KANGAROOS! The girls were a little nervous but then they were super excited.





Cute baby kangaroo. We did a lot of petting and sneezing. The girls wont stop talking about it and asking when they can go back. I think the girls would like to live at The Farm.

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

So dang cute. I want to see that baby kangaroo so bad. Your girls are darling. Did you ride the horse? Why no pictures?!?

Unknown said...

Oh, my land you guys are SUPER fun! What a blast! :)

Shirlene said...

Thanks so much for taking them! I think it's been the highlight of the summer. Since we didn't go on any trips this summer, at least when school starts they can say they played with a baby kangaroo:) Who else can say they did that over the summer!!

brooke said...

My kids have been dying to ride horses this summer. They would be so jealous and then the baby kangaroo...unbelievable.

I love the girls' boots.