
This is the new way to watch parades. We were in an
air conditioned building looking down on the common folk, watching the 4
th of July parade. The best ever!

We went with our friends hiking after the parade. It was so much fun.

Check out the Poppy. I love poppies. I want this poppy in my yard. If you see me in jail for digging up flowers in the
forest, bail me out.

Try and keep up with those two guys.

Here is the rest of the crew trying to keep up with Jason and Ryan.

We hiked 3/4 of the way up before we had to turn back because someone had fallen off the waterfall. So we turned around and had lunch at a little park on the side of the road.

We started up again and finally reached the top.
- The Speirs

Hunter had to find a bush to potty in, Jason was helping her.

-The Murdock Crew

What is
Halle wearing? It was almost as bad as the polygamist in their jeans and dresses that were hiking too.

The weather was great on the way up but it was a little hot on the way down.
Scotty was done. Cami is concerned about her hair.

On the way down the Murdock Crew had a few minor problems.
I got to help carry Lola down the mountain. She is the cutest thing on earth. If I could kidnap that baby with out going to jail, I just might do it.

We finally made it down. It was so much fun. I love hiking in the mountains. It was great. I hope that this will be our new 4
th of July tradition.
I will be calling you, Cami and Summer so don't hide from me. Get excited!
1 comments:
Good job you little Hike-a-Debs... that is a term that is reserved for only the best mountaineers at our place. I have totally honored you with such a compliment! :)
Post a Comment