It was a great day for a baptism. Halle was beautiful and ready to become a member of the Church.
I have to say the day couldn't have gone better. Our family and friends were there supporting us. We have the best families and friends ever. Thank You for all of your support.

I always do things backwards- this is the "brunch" after Halle's Baptism.
Double Threat!!
Grandma Nan and Grandma Char both helped out at the baptism. Grandma Nan lead the songs, and Grandma Char played the piano. I guess the girls get their abilities from both sides of the family.

Halle- Sparkly Clean!!

Half of the Robison Boys

Summer played her guitar for the baptism, and Cora just looked adorable.

This is the dessert table. Cami told me it is never to early in the morning for dessert. AMEN SISTER!

Hawkins before the baptism.

Halle and Jason

Halle getting psyched for the big moment.
Halle and Mom

Jason and Halle

Herlevi's and the Hawkins
The girls all played their instruments; guitar, violin and piano. I am grateful for such talented neices and daughters. Keep up the practicing.
9 comments:
that just brought a tear to my eye.
Congrats Halle! She looks beautiful just like her mom!! What a great day :)
Do you or Kelli ever age? REALLY! Your girls are adorable!!!
We LOVE THOSE beautiful HAWKINS! Including you, Brandi!
I so wish we could have been there. Halle is such a darling girl. WE LOVE YOU HALLE!
I wish that we could have been there with you guys. Everything looks amazing! We are so excited to see you in a few weeks!!
I wish I would have been around. GOODNESS knows I would have come to celebrate with Halle AND to steal a cupcake or twelve. SO cute!
Great picts Where am I???
Great pics! What a perfect day!
Post a Comment