
We went with our neighbors the
Sandstroms on a bike ride down Provo Canyon. We have been trying to get together and do this for years. Finally we did it. It was perfect weather and the scenery was beautiful.

Jason loves a good close-up.

Hunter was on her cruiser bike. She did awesome, other than the time she ran into a sign and was inches from going in the river.
Halle did great too. Her bike was making a weird noise so she was paranoid the entire time that something bad was going to happen to her bike. Why is she so paranoid?
JK
Speeder!

We ended the ride at Utah Lake. It was a great time. We we
definitely be doing this next year.
3 comments:
Cool. I love the picture of the yellow tunnel of leaves. I also love the bike helmets.
I miss Utah and everything about it. Wish we lived closer!
Your girls are beyond darling!
So fun. I want to come. I LOVE Provo cnayon and miss it so much this time of year.
Post a Comment