
Jason got out the power tools and carved pumpkins with the girls.

Hunter's Pumpkin
Halle's Pumpkin
Halle and Lucas at the school parade.

Hunter's last school parade.
Halle and Lucas getting ready to go trick or treating.

Hunter ready to go out on the town.
Halle came up with her own costume. She went down in the
container of dance costumes and came out with this witch costume.
Halle is very crafty.

This is the 2 annual Halloween Garage Party. Everyone brings food and we sit and watch trick or treaters. I highly recommend it!

Doesn't this look fun. The best weather and best friends. Super FUN!

This is Lanny and his boys.
So sad! Lanny, not the boys.

Hunter and her friends counting their loot.
4 comments:
Love the costumes. Love Hunter's pumpkin. LOVE the garage party. Awesome!
I wilke the garage party idea..but aren't you guys cold? I don't do cold.
Will you email me with the name of your painter? My email is brookeharkess at msn.com. Thanks,Brandi.
I meant to say I like the garage party idea. And Thanks Brandi at the end, not thanks, Brandi...like I am Brandi.
Love the pumpkin with teeth!
Post a Comment