Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love . . .

I love . . . Winter. We did homework outside in the sun yesterday, amazing!
I love . . . my new iPhone. I feel like I am super cool now. I even took this picture with my phone. I just like to hold it and shine it.
I love . . . that Halle has braces. This is a picture of her on the way to visit the Orthodontist.


These are a few of my favorite things!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

We are officially cool now with our fancy-dancy phones. Whew... Good thing, I was lacking in the cool department. Now if you figure out how to use it, will you teach me?

Jessica F. said...

Great post. It's good to list the things we love. I need to do it more. Your girls are so dang cute!