Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More LoVe!

I love . . .

Halle, she is awesome. I came home yesterday and saw that my label maker was setting out on the counter. I was annoyed. Then later that day Halle came home from her friends B-day party with the Wii remotes. She had taken them to her friends so that more kids could play on the wii.


Look closely. . . she labeled them. Yes, she labeled them before she took them over to her friends house. I love that kid.
I love. . .
Easter decorations.
I love Valentines.

I made these for the girls. I wrote on the back things I love about them and hung them in their rooms. When they came home from school they had a little valentine surprise.
I love. . . this new cleaner that I found on Pinterest. It is Dawn dish soap, alcohol, and water. AMAZING. It takes off soap scum bathtubs and shines stuff. I just go around spraying it where ever I go. LOVE IT!
I love rice. . . Why? It saved my iPhone. I accidentally set it in an inch of water on Saturday night and didn't realized it for about 5 minutes. I threw myself on the bed and cried. I realized I was going a little over the top when both the girls were on the floor bawling with me. Everyone went to their computers and googled what to do. TA DAH RICE! I love rice. It didn't work until the 3rd day in the bag of rice. Now I am back to texting and other cool stuff.
I love . . . this Salsa. It is almost as good as homemade. Yummers. Costco is the place to buy this heavenly stuff. I feel like summer when I eat this.
I love. . . homemade wheat bread. I make this once a week. It takes 2-3 hours. If I catch my kids not eating the crust, I go nutty. I was really happy last night when it turned out so good. We ate an entire loaf for FHE.
I love. . . my school lunch supplies basket. I keep baggies, spoons, napkins, fruit rollups, crackers, apple sauce, granola bars etc. in there. It saves my precious minutes in the mornings. The only thing I have to do is make a yummy sandwich. If you don't have one of these you must get one.
I love . . . my house, but I want to paint the cabinets white. What do you think? I also want a new light fixture. What should I do? Jason keeps ignoring me when I ask him what he thinks. WEIRD HUH!
Imagine white cabinets, and a white subway tile back splash. AHHH!
Now imagine silver sage paint on the walls. What do you really think? I would like someone to help me out. Jason won't really get into like I want him to. He seems to think if he ignores the question it will go away. I will not go away!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it all!Paint your cabinets white! Get a cool light. LOVE the lunch box! Super cool!

Ryan and Amber said...

If you paint your cabinets tell me if it is worth it. I am sooooo sick of brown everywhere and I want to jump on the grey bandwagon. You know in my spare time

Shirlene said...

I love that Halle labeled the wii remotes. I laughed. I told her to make sure and marker the Hawkins name on it, but insead she labeled!! Like mother....like daughter!!!
You totally should do your kitchen. Don't give in to Jason!!:) I think the white with the grey would look amazing!! And get a really cool light. Your kitchen would totally be rockin a new look. Hire it all out, book a trip to Hawaii for Spring Break, come back and tah-dah....it would be all done and think how happy you'd all be!!!

brooke said...

I loved this pst and I am so glad the iPhone was resurrected in the rice.

I love your Easter decor and Halle and the Valentines. Yesyesyes on the white cabinets. I am still thinking the white subway tile is too modern for your house maybe not with the silver sage ....my bedroom is silver sage and I love it. I need to come look in person....and I think can lights would be awesome in your kitchen with cool pendants hanging over your bar.