
It was our annual trip to Sun Valley, Idaho.
Here are a few of the fun things we did.

We like to swim.

We learned that pedalling the
paddle boats for a half of an hour is a lot harder than you would ever imagine.

We always ride the tram to the top of the mountain.

We like to take pictures of ourselves while Jason is in his meetings.

Hunter likes to pose on top of the mountain.

Jason volunteered to be drag Hunter around the ice skating rink.

By the end of the skating session Hunter was dragging Jason around the rink.

A family photo on top of the mountain. It's not going to be in our Christmas card this year!
5 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun too! I am in serious need of a vacation! How was Lake Powell?
What a fun trip, but no Demi or Ahston?
How fun! I love Halle's face on the paddle boat!
Looks like so much fun! Lucky!
Brandi-
SO, Leslie found my blog(Melynda Miller) and I saw that you made a comment on her blog, so now I found your blog. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! I can't belive that they are 8 and 5 that is crazy!! It's been awhile since I last spoken with you. Looks like your life is fun with your kids and family. When you feel like it come and say HI. melyndam.blogspot.com I love to hear from you.
Melynda
Post a Comment