Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rolls

I feel like I have found a good roll recipe. In fact I have made rolls every Sunday for the last two months. Jason and the girls love them. I am hoping that I will be asked to take them to Thanksgiving this year. I want to show off my talents (I've been looking for a talent for some time now). Next year I will master mashed potatoes.

8 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

you are such a dork!! you are multi-talented my dear bk!! those rolls looked super yummy, you can bring them to my thanksgiving! :) love ya!

Leslie said...

Those look yuuuuummy!!!

Jessica F. said...

You are totally invited to bring them to ANY event that I will be at! They look awesome!

Kelli said...

INVITATION:
my house
thanksgiving
bring rolls
and if you need more practice, you can come to dinner every night between now and then.

Whitney said...

Come on Brandi don't hold out on us post your roll recipe!

Josh and Lar said...

yum!!! I haven't ever made homemade bread or rolls. I'm impressed! You've got to post the recipe!

kesli said...

thanks to ryan's mom, i too make homemade rolls and love them. although, your roll look more beautiful than mine. i bet they taste better too.

Unknown said...

Yum, I will have to get the receipe or do you not share?j/k YOu have always been a good cook!