You might recognize this adorable day bed. I got it when I was 16 years old. I'm so glad my parents bought me quality furniture. My husband's motto is "If it still works we are not buying a new one!" Thanks Mom and Dad, Halle's little girl will be sleeping in this bed until she is married!
This looks like blue but it is really turquoise. I'm looking for a white dresser for her room. She really wants more green in her room but I am having a hard time finding something girly and green. I want to put her initials over her bed or something cute. If you have any great ideas give me a call.



7 comments:
both rooms look soo cute! nice work Brandi!
I'm in love with Halle's room with the pink and black. I have to know where you got that little metal dress form--so cute. I wish I still had my daybed like that--remember I had the same one? Anyway, I need to come see these in real life. It's been forever since we've been to your place. I guess I'm inviting us over :-)
move over martha stewart-- first rolls, now major bedroom projects!! quit making me look bad! you have done such a great job. both rooms are awesome. i love pait. i love you! :)
if you have any leftover paint, just paint the drawers on the antique dresser. you know what they say, if it still works keep using it. Or something like that...
So darling! I love decorating! You have done such a great job!
They look great! I love that paint color!
I love the colors- You have great taste!
Post a Comment