Sunday, November 16, 2008

Practice- Practice- Practice

Aunt Becky told Halle to practice changing her dolls diaper and when she gets really good at it she could change Baby Vela's diaper. Halle has always wanted to change a diaper. So, Halle kept changing her dolls diaper all day long.

I know what Halle is getting for Christmas. . . A case of diapers.

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

What a cutie! I love those curlers! Tell her she can help with little Sterling's diapers when we come to town...by then she will be an expert!

Hema and Becky said...

I am so looking forward to Halle taking over on a few of Vela's diapers!! I love the curlers too, I can't wait for Vela to have enough hair to do more with than the little partial pony tail on top!

clarke fam said...

halle is so cute! i love that she is so into babies. She always has been.

Jennifer Napierski said...

I see a future in hair styling!!!