Cute! Where is the Poinsetta Festival? They look great and those costumes are awesome! Hunter looks like a pro and Halle looks so sweet like a little Candy Cane Princess!!
Brandi- It was so good to run into you at Costco! I absolutely loved your Christmas card- your girls are gorgeous!! It gave me a chance to check out your blog-so fun!! You are so lucky that your girls love dance!! I am hoping my youngest Lexi will be a dancer- the older two love soccer (which i great too)! Lexi also started Kindergarten this year and I cried every day for 2 weeks after she left. There are days I still cry!! I would love to go to lunch, maybe after the first of the year! Best of luck with the Christmas shopping. Have a great Holiday season- hopefully I will run into you again soon.
10 comments:
Wow!They are so dang cute! Hunter looks like she is getting really good.
Aww a proud mama! Who wouldnt be! You have beautiful girls!!
I can't wait until Sammie is old enough to do this kind of dancing. Hunter looks good--you should be proud. How fun!
Your girls are so cute! I hope my little girl is as cute as Hunter and Halle!!
Cute! Where is the Poinsetta Festival? They look great and those costumes are awesome! Hunter looks like a pro and Halle looks so sweet like a little Candy Cane Princess!!
Your girls are so beautiful, just like their Mom! You have every right to brag about your talented daughters!
What darling girls!
Ok, so Hunter looks like she is a natural!Way cute costumes! I think I heard of the Poinsetta Festival where is it?
Brandi-
It was so good to run into you at Costco! I absolutely loved your Christmas card- your girls are gorgeous!! It gave me a chance to check out your blog-so fun!! You are so lucky that your girls love dance!! I am hoping my youngest Lexi will be a dancer- the older two love soccer (which i great too)! Lexi also started Kindergarten this year and I cried every day for 2 weeks after she left. There are days I still cry!! I would love to go to lunch, maybe after the first of the year! Best of luck with the Christmas shopping. Have a great Holiday season- hopefully I will run into you again soon.
they look soooo cute in their dance costumes!!! i love it! and nice pointed foot hunter! brandi, are you a stage mom?! :)
Post a Comment