
This is what I do with all of my spare time. After eating Bon Bons, and watch Days of Our Lives I attend school activites, gymnastics performances and dance performances. Here are a few performances from the last week.
Halle had a gymnastics performance.

This is Hunter at her school Christmas program.

This is Halle with her friends at the school Christmas program.

Hunter and Halle both had dance recitals. I didn't get any pictures of Hunter. I'll do better next time.
4 comments:
Fun! I can't wait to se Vela in a leatard (I have no idea how to spell that word). Looks like fun!
Your girls are definitely taking after their mom...well, I guess I don't really know if Jason was a dancer or not, MAYBE their talent came from BOTH of you!(Their cuteness is all mom though!)
I need hair lessons for Sammie. I'm not kidding one bit. Next time we get together you are showing me your tricks. When are we getting together???
I'm glad to know someone else eats bon bon's and watches soaps. Ryan seems to think that is what I do too.
Post a Comment