This is Halle's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Williams. She is a great teacher. Halle loves her. She always dresses up for holidays. That tells me, she is a great teacher.
10 years ago
"Living like we live"
This is Halle's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Williams. She is a great teacher. Halle loves her. She always dresses up for holidays. That tells me, she is a great teacher.
Posted by
Brandi
at
5:54 PM
4 comments:
Halle looks so cute in her little Christmas jammies!
It was so great to get to see you guys yesterday! Oh, and I've been meaning to share this blog with you, since your girls always have the cutest hair do's I thought you might enjoy it: http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ Merry Christmas!
That sounds so fun! What an awesome teacher and fun activities! I swear I didn't have that much fun when I was in school! Halle looks darling!
What a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment