Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Card 2008

This is the Christmas card we threw together this year. We didn't have a picture with all of us together so we just put pictures of the girls on it. Does anyone really want to see us anyways? I am missing some addresses so if you don't receive a card soon email me and I will send one to you. First come first served. These are hot items so don't wait! We ordered them in bulk so if your parents or neighbors want one don't worry we have plenty.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Im utterly jealous. i just tried to do pictures by the tree. MISTAKE!! Chase wanted nothing to do with it. But Im liking your idea of seperate pics....hmmm...

Hema and Becky said...

Got ours yesterday and they are super cute. I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of Hunter or Halle! I've got to get mine in the mail!

Unknown said...

Ok,seriously can your kids any cutier? What the heck! You better send us one! You know where we livE...you are on the ball(but aren't you always!!) we are still working on ours.

bulkleybunch said...

i had to show casey your card right when i opened it! your girls are gorgeous, just like their mommy! and yes, i want to see a pic of you, but totally understand, how easy is it to get a decent family photo?

brooke said...

I got mine yesterday and I love it. Your girls take the best photos--they both should model. Where did you order the cards?

Jill Heaps said...

WOW! your kids look so much like their model mommy! You better keep them under careful watch because they are going to have boys lining up to date them! You have such a darling family but YES, we want to see YOU and JASON too!!! Come on, we are all getting old, maybe I don't want to see you cause I'll just be jealous of how great you look!ha ha

The Pixton Family said...

We got ours yesterday. So cute and I like how you put your blog address on them.

Sarah said...

I just got my card today and your girls are gorgeous! It's great to have your blog address because I tried to email you this week and it came back. I'm hoping to send out cards, but it's hard to get 4 girls to cooperate...our blog is silvagirlz.blogspot.com

Mike "N" Girlz said...

Ok Brani your girls are breathtaking.