Monday, August 3, 2009

Annual Sun Valley Vacation

It's our annual trip to Sun Valley. It started out with me driving 5 hours to Idaho because Jason had a LITTLE work to do. Really it ended up being about 48 hours of work. We missed Jason this year on our family trip. Oh well maybe next year.Halle is such a tease.
Sweet little family posing after a free ice cream bar. We were the first in line. It was kind of embarrassing but who cares, do you really want everyone else's germs. Not us!


This is me and the girls after the ice cream bar, trying to suck it all in for the picture.

This is the "after" shot of Halle.




This is the "before" shot of Halle. Sometimes I wonder where she came from.




The girls having fun in the pool.

Look girls it's Jason, your Dad.


The girls waiting for their turn to ice skate. We go once a year ice skating and it's enough for us.


Waiting patiently.

Finally their turn.


After ice skating Halle and our friends daughter Sammie, snatched a few rolls to feed the ducks. Is it a little obvious or what.


The kids feeding the ducks with the "stolen rolls".


The girls love free stuff from the hotel. They love putting all of the soap in their bags and waiting for more free stuff the next day. This is what the girls did while waiting patiently for their dad to get done working.

Nice look Hunter.


We also take the tram to the top of the mountain. We pack a lunch and eat when we get to the top of the mountain -that's my favorite part.


Hunter didn't eat much, she did like the inside of her pickle.



Hunter smiling on her way down the mountain.


Halle and Hunter love to say "Hi" to everyone as they pass us going up the mountain.

Jason wouldn't let me ask anyone to take our family picture so we had to do two separate family pictures.

The second family picture on top of the mountain.
We had a great time in Sun Valley this year.
I can't wait for next year, I think I'll accidentally throw Jason's cell phone out the window on our way to Idaho next year.

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh I LOVE Sun Valley! Did you guys go up to hang with your good friends Ashton and Demi? You're so amazingly cool! :) Love the pics - the girls are freakin' adorable!

brooke said...

Who needs Ashton and Demi when you have Brooke and Sam? Seriously though, what free ice-cream bar?

I'm stealing the photos of Sammie and Halle with the bread under their shirts and the kids feeding the ducks for my blog. Is that okay?

I love Halle's "after" photo. That is a girl who has her priorities in check.

Cami said...

Oh man looks like fun, I think Hals is a little obsessed with sticking things down her shirt:)