Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vegas Baby!

We went on a girls trip with the Barlows to Vegas to see the Lion King. I would give the Lion King show a 10! I would give Vegas a 2. I'm not a huge fan of Vegas. I love Highland and Costco too much.

We bought good, but cheap seats to see the show. Thank goodness there was a mix up and they had to move us to the 12th row on the isle. The seats were awesome. I've never been so happy to have our plans all messed up.

Hunter and Halle kept pushing each other when I was trying to get a picture of them together. Those sweet little darlings. That is why we had to do separate shots. Halle's friend Micaela is posing holding her leg up in the air next to Hunter.

We also stopped by a aquarium that was at the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised at how cool it was. The kids listened to the head set at every stop. We spent a good 2 hours there. I think we almost got our money's worth.

Posing at the Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. The girls got to pet a sting ray and a crab. They also had hand sanitizer everywhere, that gave me a good feeling inside.




We also went to the pool. They had a cool wave pool, but the little girls were too little go in it. The big girls loved it until Lauren was swept along the bottom of the pool scraping up her back. We left shortly after the incident. That was O.K. the little girls and the moms were getting hungry.

Halle loved the lazy river. She didn't want to leave. She kept pulling me under the water fall and messing up my hair. That little stinker.
I would give the Lion King 2 thumbs up, it was worth it!

5 comments:

brooke said...

I loved Lion King too when we saw it in NY. I hate Vegas. It is a dirty, smelly, cheap, fake, hot place. Your pictures are cute. The one of Hunter's friend holding her leg up cracked me up. I totally used to do that in pictures. In fact, about half of my pictures of the Holy land, I am doing that. Classy.

Unknown said...

Lucky!! Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time! Good for you! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

You crack me up with your witty little cleanliness remarks - "Hand sanitizer that gave you a warm fuzzy feeling?" ONLY YOU! PS - The bread was awesome - or so I hear from RyGar - he ate EVERY last morsel of it! Geez...Thanks!

Hema and Becky said...

We drove right through Vegas at about 9:00 that night and as we passed Mandalay Bay we hanked for you! Looks like you had fun!

The Pixton Family said...

Lion King sounds great, I'd love to take my kids. I agree with you, Vegas is gross. I feel like the entire main strip needs to be covered with hand sanitizer.