how cute! I even remember that engagement photo and I remember you bringing your album in for us to look at but I was still shy at that time and didnt dare look at your pictures. lol. I had just started working there. CONGRATULATIONS you two!
You look even better now - how is that possible? You little hottie! Speaking of little hotties - we saw little Hunter on the news last night. She was workin' it! :)
4 comments:
Happy anniversary! Brandi you look exactely the same. You guys are perfect for each other.
how cute! I even remember that engagement photo and I remember you bringing your album in for us to look at but I was still shy at that time and didnt dare look at your pictures. lol. I had just started working there. CONGRATULATIONS you two!
You look even better now - how is that possible? You little hottie! Speaking of little hotties - we saw little Hunter on the news last night. She was workin' it! :)
OH mAn 13 that's like forever!!! I can't believe you didn't want to join the ward for a campout on your anniversary:)
Post a Comment