We did it!
We saw some goats in the distance before we got to the top. We thought it was so cool, but then when we got to the top we had a little family of goats waiting for us.
There were so many amazing flowers. This is in a little valley before the last mile or 2 of switchbacks until you reach the top. I am resting before the final push.

This is Jason on his phone. Can you believe it? Who are you calling at 8:00am on a Saturday morning?
This is what I looked at the entire way up the trail and the entire way down the trail. Man, Jason has long legs! I was practically running to keep up with him. Jason was so impressed with all of the trail runners. What do you think I was doing trying to keep up him. . . Trail Running!
Jason is laughing at me trying to catch up to him!
Check out the red, white and blue flowers.
Jason was so far ahead of me that I had to take a picture of myself.
Cheese!

What a great day. We want to keep hiking this until we can get a senior citizen discount at the entrance of the canyon. This was a great way to spend our anniversary.
This is Jason on his phone. Can you believe it? Who are you calling at 8:00am on a Saturday morning?
Check out the red, white and blue flowers.
Cheese!
What a great day. We want to keep hiking this until we can get a senior citizen discount at the entrance of the canyon. This was a great way to spend our anniversary.
Happy 14th anniversary J!



9 comments:
Ahhh you cute little lovas! What a romantic day out!
You guys are so fun! I love that you hike Timp every year. What a great tradition!
SO FUN! I can't wait to do it. What a fun tradition! Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary you two little romantics!!!
What a great tradition and it's so beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
What a great tradition. Sam and I really want to do this next year.
I love the wildflowers
I guarantee Jason was calling Sam.
Brandi! You are so dang funny! I love what you have to say after every picture!:) You crack me up! Timp is beautiful! That's really cool you two do that every year!
Way to go! I hiked the back side of Timp once and have never wanted to again! haha! And Happy belated anniversary! Love you!!
I had just commented on another blog and then I clicked "next blog" just for fun. There were beautiful photos of children fishing and as I scrolled down the word "Timp" jumped out at me. What are the odds? We've lived with Timp as our mountain of choice for years and years. By the way, I think hiking Timp is a big challenge. I have never done it so you are my heroes.
Post a Comment